Randolph Gymnastics' Staff is ready to entertain your guests with fun, games, and gymnastics activities!
Up to 10 Children*
(Birthday Child Included)
1 hour in the Gym, 30 mins in a Private Party Room
(The room is available for the entire duration of the party.)
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, participants are strictly capped at 1-10 children.
A fully equipped gymnastics facility that includes:
• Foam Filled Pit
• Tumble Track
• Inflatable Slide
• Inflatable Obstacle Course
• Flying Diaper (Birthday Child Only)
We also provide:
• Birthday Invitations
• 2 Professional Coaches
• Large Party Room
(Chairs, Tables, & Tablecloths)
Bring your favorite:
• Paper Goods
• Service in the Party Room*
• Light Clean-Up
*Instructors are only for gymnastics floor guidance, they do not provide party room service.
• All birthday goers will have their temperature checked before entering the facility.
• All birthday goers will wash their hands once in the facility.
• Social distancing will be adhered to by parents.
• All birthday goers (parents & children) will have to wear a mask while entering and exiting the facility.
• All adults will have to keep their mask on for the duration of the party (except while eating).
• The water fountain and vending machines will be closed.
• We recommend that birthday participants bring a bottle water labeled with their name on it.
• Birthday participants will receive hand sanitizer after each rotation and when the party is over.
Parties must be scheduled at least one month in advance. A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required within one week of making a reservation. Any remaining balance is due on the day of the party, before it begins.
Children must be at least 36" or three (3) years of age to attend and participate for safety & insurance reasons.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are limiting the participants to 1-10 children (including the birthday child). We are sorry for any inconvenience.
A Randolph Gymnastics Birthday Party Agreement must be reviewed and signed at the time of reservation/deposit. The Agreement Form is available at the office.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your party starts. The party instructors will assist you in carrying in your supplies and will assist you with setting up the party room.
Alcoholic beverages and confetti are prohibited. We ask that you do not bring them to your party with us.
Birthday deposits are non-refundable; however, if you need to cancel the party we will issue a credit. If you need to reschedule there will be a $30 fee. The fee will be waived if we can fill your spot with another party.